By Conder M., Malniс A.
Read or Download A census of semisymmetric cubic graphs on up to 768 vertices PDF
Best graph theory books
This publication covers a large choice of issues in combinatorics and graph concept. It comprises effects and difficulties that move subdisciplines, emphasizing relationships among varied parts of arithmetic. moreover, contemporary effects look within the textual content, illustrating the truth that arithmetic is a residing self-discipline.
The swiftly increasing zone of algebraic graph idea makes use of assorted branches of algebra to discover quite a few elements of graph concept: linear algebra (for spectral conception) and team concept (for learning graph symmetry). those parts have hyperlinks with different parts of arithmetic, akin to common sense and harmonic research, and are more and more getting used in such parts as laptop networks the place symmetry is a vital function.
Because of the constrained assets of fossil fuels, hydrogen is proposed in its place and environment-friendly strength provider. even though, its strength is proscribed by way of garage difficulties, particularly for cellular functions. present applied sciences, as compressed fuel or liquefied hydrogen, contain serious risks and the garage of hydrogen in light-weight solids may be the method to this challenge.
Instruction manual of Product Graphs, moment version examines the dichotomy among the constitution of goods and their subgraphs. It additionally good points the layout of effective algorithms that realize items and their subgraphs and explores the connection among graph parameters of the product and components. commonly revised and increased, the instruction manual provides complete proofs of many vital effects in addition to up to date examine and conjectures.
- Multidimensional Data Visualization: Methods and Applications
- Algebraic Graph Theory
- Multidimensional data visualization : methods and applications
- Graphs theory and applications
- Graphs, Matrices, and Designs
Extra info for A census of semisymmetric cubic graphs on up to 768 vertices
Praeger, “Characterising finite locally s–arc transitive graphs with a star normal quotient,” preprint. 18. C. Godsil, “On the full automorphism group of Cayley graphs,” Combinatorica 1 (1981), 143–156. 19. C. Godsil and G. Royle, Algebraic Graph Theory, Graduate Texts in Mathematics 207, Springer-Verlag, New York, 2001. 20. D. Goldschmidt, “Automorphisms of trivalent graphs,” Ann. Math. 111 (1980), 377–406. 21. D. Gorenstein, Finite Groups, Harper and Row, New York, 1968. 22. D. Gorenstein, Finite Simple Groups: An Introduction To Their Classification, Plenum Press, New York, 1982.
30. A. Malniˇc, D. Maruˇsiˇc, P. Q. Wang, “An infinite family of cubic edge- but not vertextransitive graphs”, Discrete Mathematics 280 (2004), 133–148. 31. A. Malniˇc, D. Maruˇsiˇc and P. Potoˇcnik, “Elementary abelian covers of graphs”, J. Algebraic Combinatorics 20 (2004), 71–97. ˇ 32. A. Malniˇc, R. Nedela, and M. Skoviera, “Lifting graph automorphisms by voltage assignments,” European J. Combin. 21 (2000), 927–947. 33. D. Maruˇsiˇc, “Constructing cubic edge- but not vertex-transitive graphs,” J.
Soc. 43 (1948), 459–474. 38. H. Wielandt, Finite Permutation Groups, Academic Press, New York-London, 1964. 39. E. Wilson, “A worthy family of semisymmetric graphs”, DiscreteMath. 271 (2003), 283–294.