By Le Khang
Read or Download Andrology for the Clinician PDF
Best urology books
- Over two hundred beautiful illustrations, starting from intraoperative photos, line drawings, diagnostic photographs, pathology slides, tables and graphs can be found to make every one case mentioned understandable and straightforward to follow.
- conventional and novel healing strategies are introducedand the most recent advancements in minimal-access operative options are mentioned and reviewed.
- specializes in a teamwork orientated strategy that identifies the mandatory communications among the various clinical disciplines whilst facing adrenal issues.
Endovascular approaches have an immense effect upon sleek sufferer care. This e-book summarizes coated stent-graft functions within the experimental and scientific settings. very good illustrations record the intense and protracted habit of stent-grafts in the vascular method together with diagnostic imaging, histologic work-up and schematic drawings.
This e-book describes intimately all points of pediatric uroradiology. whereas the booklet is written essentially from the viewpoint of the radiologist, it contains a lot vital details for the pediatrician, pediatric general practitioner, and urologist. it really is particularly designed to help the clinician in judgements on imaging administration.
This e-book is designed as a reference and dealing advisor for practitioners who care for sufferers with neoplastic illnesses of the urinary tract and male genitalia, together with tumors of the kidney, ureter and urinary bladder, prostate, testis, adrenal gland, and retroperitoneum. each one bankruptcy describes and illustrates key imaging findings appropriate to the characterization, differential analysis, and staging of lesions.
- Handbook of Sexual Dysfunction
- Dialyseshunts: Grundlagen – Chirurgie - Komplikationen
- Prostate Cancer: Signaling Networks, Genetics, and New Treatment Strategies (Current Clinical Oncology)
- Sexual Health and Genital Medicine in Clinical Practice
- Functional imaging in nephro-urology
Additional info for Andrology for the Clinician
Transsexual individuals require long-term assistance to optimize cross-sex hormone treatment. Few transsexuals regret undergoing treatment. 1 Definition Transsexualism is a condition in which a person with apparently normal somatic sexual differentiation is convinced that he or she is actually a member of the opposite sex. It is associated with an irresistible urge to be hormonally and surgically adapted to that sex. Gender dysphoria is a self-diagnosis with no supporting tests other than persistence of dysphoria for at least 2 years, alleviated by cross-gender identification psychosocially, anatomically, and hormonally.
Ethics of Reproductive Research and Treatment Applying the Principles to Reproductive Medicine Thus when considering ethics of reproduction and reproduction-related research, the above principles should be implemented in relation to each of the interested parties. When this is done, there are often conflicts of interest. As a general rule, the interests of a future child take precedence over the interests of the parents. The following is a brief survey of some common reproduction-related ethical problems.
6 Problem: Reproductive Tract Infections . . . . . . . . . . 7 Problem: Emergencies in Andrology . . . . . . . . . . . 8 Benign Lesions and Malignant Tumours of the Male Genital Tract . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 9 Problem: Diseases of the Prostate (Infection, Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia, Cancer) . . . . . . 10 Problem: Male Breast Disorder . . . . . . . . . . . . . 11 Problem: Male Ageing . . . . . . . . . . .